Broken tamagotchi screen

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Nanunanu

Reaction score
I only had a fairy pink so I bought a tamagotchi magic green and I opened it up and put some new batteries in and turned it on but then this is what the screen looked like?! 

img_20200816_103922.jpg

wp-1597588855975.jpg

There are white, green ,red ,yellow, and purple lines all over the screen and a big black spot in the center?! I have no idea why it would've come like this? I already bought the magic purple as a replacement. Really annoying I had to waste $60  on a broken tama😒 

Last edited by a moderator:
That big black spot is the LCD (liquid crystal display) "bleeding" - this device has been dropped and damaged, with it taking the impact in the location where the spot is. Definitely take it up with the vendor and get them to replace it - you absolutely shouldn't have to waste $60 on broken goods!

That big black spot is the LCD (liquid crystal display) "bleeding" - this device has been dropped and damaged, with it taking the impact in the location where the spot is. Definitely take it up with the vendor and get them to replace it - you absolutely shouldn't have to waste $60 on broken goods!
Wow!! Ok thanks!

Hello! May I ask if your broken Tamagotchi got replaced?

I only had a fairy pink so I bought a tamagotchi magic green and I opened it up and put some new batteries in and turned it on but then this is what the screen looked like?! 

wp-1597588855975.jpg

There are white, green ,red ,yellow, and purple lines all over the screen and a big black spot in the center?! I have no idea why it would've come like this? I already bought the magic purple as a replacement. Really annoying I had to waste $60  on a broken tama😒 
Hello! May I ask if your broken Tamagotchi got replaced?

Latest posts

Back