Broken version one!

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

PinkHair

Reaction score
So one of my Version one's from when they came out isn't working anymore! It had a few problems with its buttons a year or two ago and I remember opening it up and cleaning it, but now when I pop a battery in it, it just lets out a long beep and then a black line just appears on the screen. If I press the B button, it beeps as it normally would, but then the medicine icon appears at the top (where games should be) and it's upside down!

I tried uploading pictures off my iPod to show you, but I haven't managed it yet. Any ideas how I could fix this? I love my version ones, would rather not like to say this one is a goner! :-(

To me it sounds like the LCD screen is in upside down, have you accidently flipped it?

Oh my god, thank you so much! I can't believe how much of an idiot I am! >.< derp. Although in my defence I'd never even replaced the batteries in my tamagotchi by myself until I was 15. :p thanks again!

Last edited by a moderator:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back