BROTHER!

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

tamadancer352

Reaction score
:angry: MY EVIL BRO THE TWIT BROKE HIS TAMA HOW DARE HE

WAHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH

*SNIFFLES*WAHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH

CAN SOME1 POST ME PLEASE AND PLEASE ME WAHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH

Yeah, it may upset you but tamas do'nt rule the world. And don't keep using caps lock.

You might be able to fix it like say...... um...... oh yeah if he threw it in the water you just have to open it up, take the battery out and leave it to dry but if he smashed it there's no cure, you just have to buy another.

:wub: MY EVIL BRO THE TWIT BROKE HIS TAMA HOW DARE HEWAHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH

*SNIFFLES*WAHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH

CAN SOME1 POST ME PLEASE AND PLEASE ME WAHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH
D: how mean and rude! :lol: my brother broke my CD once but I'm sure it was an accident! :wub:

Please don't use CAPS....and it's not the end of the world if your tamagotchi is smashed. Simply get another one. :D

*Tgd*

Ummm,I it is just a Tama...but,It is a waste of money,hard earned money,maybe that's why TamaDancer is so worked up....well just tell him he cannot have another Tama because he wsated his....ok?!and I agree wit taurenking,please no spamming,it's a valuable waste of space,and don't be rude,it's not the end of your whole life that your brother broke it....it's his Tama not yours,can a giude please close this now...

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back