Brownie and William

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Guinea Pig Lover

Reaction score
It was exacly 1 year ago (nearly) when two lovely guinea pigs died.

here's the whole story:

One sad morning in January 2006, I discovered that our beloved William had passed away in his cage from due to what could have been heat stroke or dehidration (I swear it was an accident, William). (I won't be very descriptive, cause it was very gross) His beautiful black eyes had ants crawling in them and he was lying near his water bottle, waiting for water. He was a very smart and bright guinea pig. I kind of pannicked and yelled "William, William! No! No!" while shaking the cage left and right. I told my brother to look in Brownie's cage, because I would not be able to stand seeing the two dead. Thankfully, she was still alive. I told my brother to give her water and move her out of the sun. I ran back inside to get my other brother who owned William. He wouldn't come because he didn't believe me (the week before I tricked him and said he was dea and he pannicked... classic case of crying wolf...) When he found out that I wasn't lying tears welled up in his eyes. And he blamed me for William being dead! 'He's your guinea pig, your responsibility..." I said, but I guess he was only 7 when it happened. Later on in the day, we drove to Brisbane for a trip to my Aunts house. Her son's bird died that day too. Maybe it was a curse. We returned home and my dad was about to bury William when "The other one's dead too" Those words still ring in my head. The same had happened to Brownie, our beautiful old girl, she got what we thought was heatstroke or dehidration. And what was really bad was that I can not trust my brother any more, not even to pat Milly or Mixie. We burried them together, in the same grave, and they still are today, though we are miles apart.

I miss them both, and I wish they were still with me. They were two very kind guinea pigs, all with huge hearts.

Though they probably don't know it, even Nick misses them, though he only cared about William.

BROWNIE AND WILLIAM, TWO ONE OF A KIND GUINEA PIGS: RIP

I just wanted to share my feelings with eveyone cause I really miss them both, but Mixie and Milly cheered me up a lot this morning.

Thanks and again:

REST IN PEACE, WILLIAM AND BROWNIE

Its good to remember our departed pets with much love. Though they may not live with us long on this Earth, they look forward to britening our days and giving us so much love. Don't you ever forget them even when your old and grey because they will be waiting for you up there. Its not easy to lose a beloved pet and it hurts deep into the heart. Pets are like a family member who are always there to listen or to cry to when nothings going right.

I feel so sorry for you! :)

My guinea pigs nearly died last Summer... But we got back just in time. They were in their run, near a bush with lots of shade but the sun moved and god... :eek:

Thanx every body! I actually feel a bit better, but soon it will be one year since Skittles died. He was bought the day after my nanna died. Oh no. Tears are swelling up in my eyes.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back