Bump (Game)

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Tsubasa

Reaction score
The game bump makes no sense to me. For example, sometimes I will get a full black bar of power and the opponent will still beat me. Therefore, no matter what I got I wouldn't have been able to pass Round 2 (for example). Also, I've gotten a certain opponent, beaten it with half a bar of power, then the exact same opponent comes out again, I use a higher amount of power and it beats me. Honestly.. I cannot figure out the logic behind this game.

Does anyone have any help or tips for me? Maybe I'm not understanding the game properly? :)

The BUMP game is a game of weight mainly. Using the power meter certainly does help you, but weight is the key to winning and playing this game successfully!

In order to bump yourself to victory, ensure you Tamagotchi weighs atleast 50 lb. It will be much easier to win :)

If you dont want to make your Tamagotchi weigh a lot, then dont count on winning BUMP. It is easier to win if you weigh more, and soon enough you will bump the weight off your Tamagotchi in no time :D

//Haze

Ah okay! I was wondering that because my boyfriend put his tama's weight up to 99lb for fun. He was doing really well in the bump game and I wondered if there was a connection... so thanks!!

Wow, I was going insane about beating Bump for the longest of times and decided to log on the forum JUST to post a new thread.. but I guess Tsubasa beat me to it. XD Thanks for the tips!

Click all buttons and spam it then a bar should come up click the middle button when bar is full then watch!

The same thing used to happen to my tamagotchi. Bump has a connection to how much your tamagotchi weighs, so the more your tamagotchi weighs the easier it is to win. I really wanted to win Bump, so I tried giving my tamagotchi snacks until it was 99 lbs. Then my tamagotchi won almost every single time!

PS: Be careful on how many snacks you feed your tamagotchi. If you feed it too much, then it might die.

Hope this helps,

tamagirl617

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back