bump game....

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

billowillo

Reaction score
i think the bumbgame is comletely random because sometimes when i get the bar filled it works sometimes it doesnt ans sometime it wont be filled at all and i will still win i havent ever heard of any1 actually beating the whole bump game so if any1 has any hints tips plz post them because i think the concept of the bumb game is nice i just cant ever win :D

I have beat the whole bump game a few times. The trick is to feed your tamagotchi till it is 99 pounds and then play the bump game. Hope I helped!! :)

<|||||CLEOPATRA|||||>

I have beat the whole bump game a few times. The trick is to feed your tamagotchi till it is 99 pounds and then play the bump game. Hope I helped!! :)
<|||||CLEOPATRA|||||>
but if u make it 99 pounds wont it be unhealthy and die or get sick or anything bad like that? it just seems like if u feed it to 99 it would be bad

and die

but if u make it 99 pounds wont it be unhealthy and die or get sick or anything bad like that? it just seems like if u feed it to 99 it would be badand die
Yes, your Tamagotchi WILL be unhealthy. :D Most people make it 99lb, when the Tama is an Adult, so the weight won't effect the evolvement 'Characters' you get. :D You will not always win the game "BUMP" at the weight of 99lb, but is will give you a better chance of beating the game. :D

-Good Luck- :D

~Tama-Love~

ok thx both you ill wait till its adult then make it 99lbs that helped alot

- love billowillo

but if u make it 99 pounds wont it be unhealthy and die or get sick or anything bad like that? it just seems like if u feed it to 99 it would be badand die
It is not absolutely necessary to feed it that much. It just helps , If you dont want to that is fine. Its nice you care so much about your tama :D

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back