Bump

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

jpka

Reaction score
Hello! This tip is for all you V3 owners out there,so listen up!

To make your tama get 1800 points as the champion,make it under 70 IB

To make it get 1200 pts as champion,make it 89 lb

For 600 pts,make it 90-99 IB

Jai

PS : Some of you guys say you get 2400 pts,but for how much Lb? I dont get it,so could you say if this is true please? Thank you!

you cant get 2400 that too high there is only 1800 1200 and 600 :puroperatchi: :huh:

Are y'all talking about the games you play and how many points you can earn?

you cant get 2400 that too high there is only 1800 1200 and 600 :huh: :unsure:
Omg!!!! how do u not get 2,400 pt i got that like the first time maybe your tamas over weight cause it has to b really light to get that much.

Thank you everybody. Perhaps people are not telling the truth or have a fake tamagotchi.

Jai

PS:Kawaiichi,we are,but about Bump!

I,ve got 2,400p before. So if you are comfused or don't beliveve that you can get 2,400p then heres the truth. Your tamagotchi V3

will have to be a child in order to get 2,400p and will have to be around 30 or 40lb in order to be the camp in bump and earn 2,400p.

:p :huh: :huh: :mimitchi: :rolleyes: :huh:

Thanks JmwithTama, but i have done that and you get 1800p! I will try it again!

Jai

Ps:What child did you have?

I,ve got 2,400p before. So if you are comfused or don't beliveve that you can get 2,400p then heres the truth. Your tamagotchi V3 will have to be a child in order to get 2,400p and will have to be around 30 or 40lb in order to be the camp in bump and earn 2,400p.

:p :nyatchi: :D :p :p :p
It's true I was 37lbs and i got 2,400 on bump

ok. so the lower the weight the harder to win, but more pts. the higher the weight the easier 2 win but only half the pts.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back