Bump...

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Fooet

Reaction score
I know everybody says that if your tamagotchi weighs 99lb, then they will win bump. This is not the main reason.

When you play bump, and the bar comes up, try and get it as full as possible.

This is the only thing that counts.

Sometimes if your tamagotchi is a child and plays the matchmaker, and you get a full bar the chances are that you won't win simply because the matchmaker obviously weighs more BUT don't let this put you down.

Have a go, don't feed him to much and get a full bar on bump. If it doesn't work and you had a full bar and you played a character younger than your own, then try giving it just one or two more snacks :huh:

- I hoped this helps

- Fooet

Last edited by a moderator:
That is semi-true, though it isnt the ONLY variable which helps you win BUMP.

Weight also is a variable, if you weigh 60lb and get full power from the meter, you have a much better chance of winning bump, than if you weigh 20lb and get full power on the meter.

Sometimes if your tamagotchi is a child and plays the matchmaker, and you get a full bar the chances are that you won't win simply because the matchmaker obviously weighs more BUT don't let this put you down.
Just picking you up on something, not trying to be rude. The matchmaker has a name it is, Otokotchi, not 'matchmaker'

//Haze

Bump is the same game as Sumo, the main principle is to be the fatter of the two and throw your opponent off the ring. The same thing. So yes, wight does matter. Best keep your tama around 60-70LB for best results.

Ra,

Thankyou for replying. Weight does matter, I was saying that the higher the bar the better chance you get of winning, simply because you have more power.

- Fooet :(

Adding to this: Your tamagotchi must be pushing against the foe on the last beep.

Adding to this: Your tamagotchi must be pushing against the foe on the last beep.
Yes, this is also true. If the other character hits you first towards the end, you have lost that round.

- Fooet

i am sorry but you are not right as i kept losing it and when i fed my tama to 80lbs i won 3 times in a row. Weight counts and its very important. (im talking about V2 is there any difference in V3?)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back