Bunny costume

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Elientjuhhh

Reaction score
My adult :p of 4 years (V3) is wearing some sort of bunny costume. She looks like this character: :wacko:

I used a code in the shop to buy a teddy bear, but when I gave it to her to play with it she suddenly was wearing the nyatchi costume. She's already wearing it all day and I think it's really cute but will she take it off someday? It's just an item I thought but when I touched the A button it didn't dissapear. Usually when the tama uses an item and you press one of the buttons the item dissapears. So I was surprised she didn't take off the costume.

Will she keep it on until she becomes an oldie?

Thanks,

No....it will go away when you take it off or when u go 2 sleep. that happend 2 my v3 too. :wacko:

~Tama_Butterfly

O well than she won't wear it anymore when she wakes up in a few minutes. O wait I now remember that last night I turned off the light and she had here normal 'figure' again. That's weird because I didn't notice that the suit was gone.

But how can you take if off? I thought there would be a :D costume in the items or something but I couldn't find anything like that.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back