bunnychi's tama-go and v5.5 log

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Ok I just have enough time to tell you I married Lawernce to a chantonotchi and they had three children Carla the ichigotchi,Regenald the mamekatchi and Mike the kikitchi.Jordan is now a mametchi and Leah married a herotchi and had who is now Alicia the chamametchi. Okay bye!!!(better log later)

K just back to say Carla is a chandelitchi(whyyyyyyyyyyyy) Regenald is now a pharaotchi and Mike is...of course.........A GLASSTCHI WHYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYY OH HOW I HATE THE INSANE-NESS I GET ENOUGH CRAZY AT SCHOOL!!!!!!!!! Also I changed Alicia into hapichamametchi! ADORABILITY!!!!!!!!!!!

Okay I'm really sorry for lack of good logging but school+tamas=not enough log time and also I had no idea what to write and no pictures this time.Okay so I married Alicia and now have a rolutchi named Lilly and Jordan married uwasatchi and left me Violet the shelltchi nothing changed with the v5.5.

YEAH YEAH WATEVA I HAZ A GOOD IDEA FOR UR STALE LOG BUNNYCHI!!!!!!!

Ugh whenever I use the colour orange that tama is crazy.

Yes very interesting and the idea Violet was trying to tell you is that from now until the end of October every log post will be a different random holiday and today is jump out of your egg and eat all of bunnychi's peanut butter day!!!

Seriously you guys are still on the peanut butter thing?!?!

We are going to finish what our ancestors could not!!!

CHARRRGGEE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

PEANUT BUTTTTERRRRR!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

BUNNYY ATTTAAACK!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

*yawnz* Wahhhh bunnychi I was naapping (z_z) *snorez*

HAHAHAHAHA YOUR BUNNY IS TOO SLEEPY TO CAPTURE US!!!

BUDGIIEEE ATTAAACKKK!!!!!!!!!

o_O oh no my feathers are ruffled well actually I look good this way lets see oh mirror I wub u *budgie barfing of love*.

EWWWWW HE PUKED ON HIS MIRROR!!!!!!!

MWAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAAHAHAHAHA YOUR BUDGIE IS TOO SELF CENTERD AND BARFY TO CATCH US!!!!!!!

Ok this is getting out of hand bye tamatalk!!!

Hi tamatalk Violet evolved into-

IMMA RINGOTCHI OHHHHH NOZZZZZZZZZZZZZ IMMA APPLE DON'T EAT MEHHHHHH

Um ok that about sums up the evolution.

AND TODAYS RANDOM HOLIDAY ISSSSSS...................................................................

Not the peanut butter thing again!!!

I'm hungry.

OOOOOOOO I CAN'T WAIT TO HEAR IT!!!!!!!!!!!

PLAY WITH BUNNYCHI'S ATTACK BUNNY DAY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Uhhhhhhh I don't think thats such good idea me being an apple and all.

Oh don't be such a baby Violet!!!

Oh no bun-bun be careful!!!

HAIIIII BUNNY!!!

Hi do you have food?

NOPE NO FOOD!!!!*sweats very much*

YUMMY APPLE!!!!!!!!!!!!! COME TO ME MY APPLEY!!!

:mellow: :eek: :angry: WAHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

MAYBE THIS HOLIDAY THING WASN'T SUCH A GOOD IDEA BYE TAMATALK!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Ok I'm back.Yesterday I made Violet fat because my friend really wanted to see it (well she mostly just wanted to see it rapidly poop) and now I'm working on getting Violet's weight down.

WORKING!?!?!? YOU BARELY EVEN LOOKED AT ANY OF MY MANY GOTCHI FIGURES TO PLAY MY FAVORITE GAME OF ALL TIME VEGETABLES ON KUTCHIPATCHI'S FIGURE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Well sorry if I was busy!

I WOULD HARDLY CALL PLAYING FANTAGE FOR HOURS AND HOURS BEING BUSY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

AND TODAYS RANDOM HOLIDAY ISSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSS................................................................................................

HEY DID EVERYONE FORGET ABOUT ME!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

NO! Lily evolved into himeontchi and then into uwasatchi and I changed her into reporo uwasa(sorry I don't know how to spell it).

TRY TYPING DAY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

OH NO VEIWERS PREPARE FOR A STRING OF RANDOM !#$%*&(&&^*(*()()&&&gg][][;./;'P------------------------------------

*sits on shift key* WE SHOULDA TRYD TIPING A LOOOOOOOOOOOOONG TIIIIIIIME AGO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

*jumps on random number keys* ~!@^^&&*(*^^()() YAY TYPING IS FUUUUUN

:ichigotchi: :hitodetchi: :furawatchi: :mimitchi: :gozarutchi: :babytchi: :pochitchi: :newmametchi: :chohimetchi: :kuribotchi: I like these!!!

OMG OMG OMG HOW THE GREEN CHEESE DID YOU DO THAT!!!!!!!!!!!!?????????

OOOOOOOOOOHHHHHHH I FOUND BUNNYCHI'S BOOK OF EMOTICONS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO I LIKE ~oO>I AND II>>> BUT NOT ~D|

YAY!!!!!!!! MY TURN I'M (Z_Z) AND MIKE IS ALWAYS m(_ _)m TYPING IS FUN \(^o^)/

OK BYE TAMATALK I HAVE TO GO GET READY FOR SCHOOL NOW BYE!!!!!!

Last edited by a moderator:
Ok I just wanna say sorry my log has been so suckish lately but now nothing changed with my v5.5 so Casey,Regenald and Mike are still here.Violet married a shimashimatchi and left me with Sophie.Lily got married and had Carla a memetchi who I married yesterday and she had Nick who is currently a nannokitchi.

AND TODAYS RANDOM HOLIDAY ISSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSS.........................................................................................................................................PLAY WITH BUNNYCHI'S IPOD APPS DAY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

OH NO NO WAY NOT GONNA HAPPEN!!!

But the mystic glasstchi of amazing-ness demands it!!!

uh whats this thingy?

HI LITTLE LEAFY!!!!!

WAHHHHHH CREEPER DUDE WEARING EYE LINER!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Is everyone always this crazy?

MOM TO THE RESCUE!!!

OMG HOW THE HECK DID YOU GET HERE VIOLET!?!?!?!?

Hmph hello mother.*turns back on appley mother*

I'm so sorry I left you darling but I had to!

Yeah yeah wateva idc about ya now so just go!

*chases Nick* COME TO ME MY LITTLE LEAFY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

EEEEEEYYYYYYYYYAHHHHHHHHHHGGGGGGGGGGGGG!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Um I always remebered Mike as the crazy one.

OOOOHHHH APPLE IM HUNGRY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!*crazily chases Violet*

Oh no gotta go bye sorry for the bad log post better one later! STOP CHASING VIOLET RIGHT NOW REGGIE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Ok I'm reeeeeeaaaaaallllllllllllyyyyyyyyyyy sorry my log has been dead for a while but I'm not sure if i want to continue because i don't have a single follower and no one rates my log and i only ever get like 7 more views for every post and i'm also out of time every day so i never get time to post but i will anyway..............for now.but onto the tamas! On the tama-go I have Candace the violetchi on the v5.5 i have Josh the mamekatchi,Lila the chamametchi and Lawrence the kikitchi. And on the id l we have Grace the tamamoriritchi.UGH i have to go but i promise a better post later

Ok I'm back and we have a nice long conversation for you guys.

IM COVERED IN DIRT GIVE ME A BATH BUNNYCHI!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

LOL demanding much.

GIMME A BAAAAAAAAAAATH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

FINE!!!

Grace ur preeety *drools*

Oh yeah I forgot to say Josh became a mametchi,Lawrence became a (drooly) kutchipatchi and Lila became a chantonotchi.

EWWWWWWWWWWWW THAT LOWLEY NON COLOR TAMA POOPD!!!

I'm huuunngrryyy feeeeeeed meeeeeee!!!

Ok what do u want?

FOOOOOOOOOOOODDDDDD!!!

I want chocolate cake and japaneese crab.

I second that.

Ok.

YOU GAVE US SPAGETTI!!!

OH MY GOSHNESS THAT TAMA IS SO LOWLEY IT CAN'T EVEN SPELL SPAGHETTI RIGHT!!!!!!!!!*turns head up and sniffs*

*drools on Grace* haghhgahjhahgh

EWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWW *SLAPS LAWRENCE*

*immediately stops drooling* *sees Grace as Maddonatchi all fired up* AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH SCARYYYYYYYYYY*runs away like a chicken*

Oh no why does this always happen I got to go bye TT.

Latest posts

Back