Burping.

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

~Kaythina~

Reaction score
So, do you burp? I do, a lot. It doesn't take much to get me to burp. Seriously. I just had a bagel and chocolate milk, and I burped. So who says it takes something fizzy to get one to burp!? If it was Einstein, he's wrong. WAAAYYY wrong. So yah. All that takes me to burp is food. Maybe I should get my sister to record me burping, and put it on YouTube, and give you the link. Seriously. My burps are LOUD and LONG! The only one I know who can out-burp me is my best friend, Jenna. And that's not by much. So do you burp? And how do you burp? Long, Loud, Gassy, Smelly?

Not oftennn.

Only when I over-dose on lemonade.

Seriously >.>

But yeah, I'm not a big burper :]

I can't really burp... It usually comes out as a hiccup or something really light.

You know those loud one? I can't burp like that. xP

Mine are always stifled. I never burp with my mouth open D:

Usually it sounds like a hiccup or something of the sort.

Even soda just makes me hiccup o.o''''

I don't burp often ;P

My sister can whenever she wants. I'm not even kidding. It's grossss.

I try to surpress them. I hate the taste. I hate it when it comes out my nose. It's horrid. I try not to but it is a normal human bodily function.

^DATZ RITE I HERD U BE4

I BURP A LOT BUT DEY SMALL

ND I DONT ALWAYS FEEL LADY LIKE WHILE DOING SOOO

peace

I'm not big on burping. If I ever do, it will be incredibly quiet. It bothers me when people just burp because they find it funny. I'm a hygiene freak. xD And proud, people.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back