But.....whats the difference?

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

tama_love_v3

Reaction score
:lol: I have 3 tamagotchi connexions, they are called connexions when they come from england(i think) and in USA they are called tamagotchi connections. So they are both v3's right, and have the same mechanics and designs, yet connections have a debug button, and connexions dont!!!!!!I don't get it! :D :D :p :p :D :lol: :lol: :p :p :p ;) :D :D

ok i see what you meen i think the americans have more advances technolagy and gadgets so they have debugg i have an american v3 i got of amazon i have thought of that myself lol :D

I debugged my Connexion.. took a while.

I dont agree with Football princess when she said that it's because Americans have more high tech gadgets.. That isn't relevent.

No, USA dont need to have more technological gadgets.

Structurally, they are both the same.

Its the origin:

Tamagotchi Plus-Japan bandai Japan

Tamagotchi ConneXion-Europe, Asia, Aussie and England. Bandaieurope

Tamagotchi ConneCTion-BanDai USA

If you look at it, the backs for the batteries arent the same, because they dont fit if you were to switch them, but they have the same base idea, same chars and methods, but soem things change, like some animations (Europe gets more animations!!)

The debug button is more obvious on the USA ones, but nonetheless, they are all debuggable.

ConneXions often get less glitches than the USA ones (for soem reason), and often have more animations. I dont know about V3s yet though. :D

I have a normal V2. Can I debug it?

*tama star*/

I heard on a website (this is very true my friend has a Connexion) that Connexions celebrate some holidays that Connections and Plus tamas don't. :)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back