but why.....?

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

LOLgotchi123

Reaction score
:) my friend's tam was a y.kutchipatchi and its skill points are:intellectual=161 arts=136 social=113.so she was expecting a minotchi but instead it turned into a gozaruchi. :) I was wondering how could a tam with alot of skill points turn into a universal character p.s. its last generation was a gozaruchi too if that's got anything to do with it. reply A.S.A.P.

I don't understand V4 evolutions extremely well, but I have had Gozarutchis before on other Tamagotchi versions. In previous cases, I have only got Gozartuchis from pure neglect. Did your friend take good care of her Tama? If not, maybe that made her get a Gozarutchi, since Gozarutchi is not a healthy character.

Also, I have heard a rumour that if the parents from a past generation are healthy characters with high training levels obtained form good care, the baby Tama has a better chance of becoming a healthy character. Since the parent was a Gozarutchi , this may have increased the chance of you friend's Tama becoming an unhealthy character. Like I said, this is just a rumour that I heard online, so if this doesn't make a difference, I'm very sorry >.<

I really hope this helps, if it doesn't, again, sorry.

Well sorry if I'm repeating what mystic_gozarutchi_girl9 said but... Your tamagotchi probably evolved into Gozarutchi because either your friend's tamagotchi was high in weight, or either your friend neglected/took bad care of the tamagotchi like giving it to much food, or from having to many toothaches, and etc. (And low skill points, but which your friend didn't have).

Trust me the same thing happen when I always tried to Get Mametchi and Tensiatchi from Young Robotchi/Androtchi, and Young Mametchi. >.<

Locky458

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back