Buttons...

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Tama paridise

Reaction score
I don't know why, but my tama's buttons are acting a little strange. In jump rope, my tama jumps and works but sometimes i press the button and it doesn't jump, same thing with Flag, when i put the 2 flags up, it just puts 1 up. Help please!

if your tamagotchi is new, the buttons may still be stiff

you could i have droped your tamagotchi or banged it into something or it is just new :lol:

New. If not, than buy a new one or refund it.

I don't know why, but my tama's buttons are acting a little strange. In jump rope, my tama jumps and works but sometimes i press the button and it doesn't jump, same thing with Flag, when i put the 2 flags up, it just puts 1 up. Help please!
I've found the button quality of the v4 to be dissapointing in general. They are just stickier and more unresponsive than past tams. It will improve some with time, but really you'll just have to learn to deal with it.

You'll get used to it.

Mine was like that when I first got it. I was starting it for the first time, and it took me, like, FOREVER just to put all of the info in because I had to keep going back and re-pressing... Poor button quality, but I'm sure it will get better over time. It's like a brand new pair of jeans. When you first wear them, they aren't very comfy, but after you wear them for a while, they get worn out and more comfortable. Same with shoes... Just think of the tamagotchi buttons like jeans and shoes. They'll get better after time passes ;)

♪~tk710

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back