Buying a Tama

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Rainydaysxo

Reaction score
Ive like Tamagotchis for a while and Im going to buy one soon so im

wondering what Version is the best and why?

ps. i hope this is in the right fourm.

Last edited by a moderator:
Well, you might as well get the newest. It's the Celebrity Familitchi.

They are hard to find for most people right now. I just ordered a couple on Amazon.

Well, it's different for everybody.

Each version has different things that some people prefer and others don't. The newest are the v5s (right? Sorry if I'm wrong heh) and with those you raise a whole family of tamas instead of just one :)

However I'd read more into it, because some people really like this feature while others find it boring.

Personally, I like the v4s and v4.5s the best :D

:D Don't buy a v5 cuz Compared to v4's i hate em. but it is different for everyone But in my words I love v4s (I got a mimitchi) :D

It realy depends on what version you want.If you want to raise multiple characters then you might as well choose the celebrity familitchi like Mothra suggested.Or if you prefer to get one of the older versions I would have to say the V3 is the best.

It depends on what you want , Rainydaysxo.

v3 - The 'core' of virtual pets. You feed them , train them , mate them , etc. The animations are fairly cute , and the characters will make you smile. They need quite a lot of attention & will keep you busy.

v4/v4.5- Now you can get jobs , mail , go to school , and have skill points =D I don't reccomend this for school-use , since it requires more attention than any other version. The characters are adorable and the games are pretty fun.

v5- This tama doesn't need to much attention , ( unless you choose to give it some ). Now you don't have jobs , mail , or skill points ... but you do have 3 characters in one , new characters , games , and the screen is bigger. You can have bonding and the C button animation does more than any other.

So it's really your choice , if you need more information , feel free to PM me.

//Ms.MilkMalty

Get the newest one (the version 5). Its better than the others because you can raise multiple characters when you use an item, it doesn't disappear after you use it! Also you can find all the codes for it in like, less than 5 minutes and there's more stuff to do on it. I suggest you really get the version 5. :)

My favourites are the old v1s! But if you want something a bit newer or you are having troubles finding a version one i would recommend. if you have a bit more free time...the v4. i personally think that the newest one (familitchi v5) is a bit much but its your choice!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back