Buying a Tamagotchi

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
I think that you should get the v5 to get back up to date.

I can't choose for you, but might I suggest either the V4 or V5?

Before buying a tama, I usually compare all the pros and cons of the tama to see which one's better. If you want to raise a Familitchi, get the V5. If you want your tama to get a job, get a V4 or V4.5. If it comes down to a V4 or V4.5, then I would get the V4. The 4.5 isn't really any different, other than different games, characters, and jobs. So it's really like the V4.

Or, if you can...

Just get all of 'em, V3 and up!! :)

If it comes down to a V4 or V4.5, then I would get the V4. The 4.5 isn't really any different, other than different games, characters, and jobs. So it's really like the V4.
Well if you want shorter games and a better chance to get better care characters, I would suggest the V4.5.

Well it all depends on what you like the V4 or the V5 are really the ones you need to decide between because the v4,5

is pretty much the same as the v4. If you want something new maybe try the V5? It brings some new and interesting features to the table,

i suggest u buy the v4 and the v5 [the v4.5 is no longer avalible in stores] if ur not allowed to buy 2 tamas then just the v5!! :huh: :angry:

good luck!

:( memetchi7 :(

i suggest u buy the v4 and the v5 [the v4.5 is no longer avalible in stores] if ur not allowed to buy 2 tamas then just the v5!! :huh: :angry:
good luck!

:( memetchi7 :(
My local Walgreens still has them in stores. Depending on where you are is what depends on what tamas are in stores, If you dont know for sure about something you probably shouldn't post it.... :D Sorry if that sounded rude it wasn't intended to be!

My local Walgreens still has them in stores. Depending on where you are is what depends on what tamas are in stores, If you dont know for sure about something you probably shouldn't post it.... B) Sorry if that sounded rude it wasn't intended to be!
B) well around where i live the v4.5 is no longer in stores sooo yeah and i do know what i am talking about so plz don't say anything mean to me!! :( :huh: :( :D

sorry about double posting but i just felt really angry!! :angry:

I think you should buy v4.5. It's very cool.

It has cool characters and cool games (; :furawatchi:

V5 and V3 are quite alike except V5 have the bonding thingy and boring games. I prefer V4 and V4.5 (your tamas can go to school and work too!!)

:ph34r: well around where i live the v4.5 is no longer in stores sooo yeah and i do know what i am talking about so plz don't say anything mean to me!! :wacko: :D :angry: :angry:
sorry about double posting but i just felt really angry!! :furawatchi:
calm down please....i dont want there to be any flaming...

anyway, i suggest the v4.5. i think it would be best to start out raing 1 tamagotchi, rather than raisng 3. when you think you are ready for the v5, thats when you should get one.

its really not my chioce but follow what you belive is right!

Well, maybe a V4 or V5, just to get the latest version. I just got the V5 like 2 days ago, and I'm enjoying it so far, but it's somewhat different from the V3, that's just me. My opinion, V5, but if you're looking for something that's not as different, I'd suggest V4. Hope I helped! :p :lol: :unsure:

Last edited by a moderator:
If you like your v3 get a v4.5 if you like having more than one tamagotchi on your screen get a v5.

I think they are all fun. If you are able to buy from ebay, I've seen quite often people selling several used Tamas like a v3 and v4's etc. together. I like the fact that if you start with the v3's then v4, v4.5, v5...it's fun to see how they've changed over the years. Any tama you try, you'll really like! They are special and fun in their own way. I have to say my favorite so far is the v4 and v4.5. Good luck with whatever you choose!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back