Buying Ancestor Tamas

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

tamag0tchi

Reaction score
So whenever I look for older Tamas (V2 and previous) I sometimes find toy sites that sell them for a decent price. My mom doesnt like using eBay so I don't know where I could find an Angelgotchi or a P1 :D I got my P2 from some random website I found, along with my V3.

Any sites you guys know of? Currently I want to buy this V2 I found for about 17 bucks, hopefully I can manage up the money :D Any tips/sites? :|

Well, besides Ebay, there isn't much else out there. I'd keep checking the tBay section of this site. There are occasionally TamaTalkers who sell parts or all of their collection.

Hmm :|

I checked the tbay thing and I posted on one topic. I found a couple sites with google selling old ones but I cant find them anymore :D

You have to keep checking over a long period of time. It's not going to happen overnight. It's the same thing with trying to find more of the rarer ones, like Santagotchis and Devilgotchis, on Ebay. You just have to keep checking and keep track of when things become available. Don't worry, your patience will pay off.

You have to keep checking over a long period of time. It's not going to happen overnight. It's the same thing with trying to find more of the rarer ones, like Santagotchis and Devilgotchis, on Ebay. You just have to keep checking and keep track of when things become available. Don't worry, your patience will pay off.
Yeah I mean I would be pretty patient with this stuff. I don't even have any money yet XD

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back