Buying Meals in Music City?

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Reaction score
Hi all! I am SUPER new to this site and the new Tamagotchi. I have been reading posts and I have yet to find one about buying meals and snacks in music city and sending them to my tama. My tama is 2 and is hungry all the time, I don't have enough points to buy any other food to satisfy her. So I'm thinking I need to find a way to either buy food in music city or a way to get some points on my tama handheld.

If there is a post about this somewhere and I failed to find it, I apologize for adding another topic. I just didn't know where else to go to ask this question.

Thank you in advance. :D

Hey all. I found it! Like I said, I am still really new. But I am so glad I found the meals for my little girl. LOL

I hope everyone is having a wonderful day! I am off to play more games to get more food! :D

Talk to you all later

TA1433

OK, I take that back. I bought food but can't send it to my Tama.. so sad. :D

Is it possible to get food and send it to my tama?

you can't send food to your tama From TamaTown

You can't send money either

and you can't get money by playing games on Music Star

But if your Tama is old enough you can get money by being in a band if i remember right,also i think you get money every 2 or 1 day(s) From the shop guy.

Also welcome to TamaTalk!

Last edited by a moderator:
Thank you so much Turagotchi. This was driving me mad! Good to know that I can't do anything and I will just have to wait. I just feel so bad that all she has is baby food. LOL

Thanks again! And thank you for the Welcome! :D

Have a great day!

TA1433

Last edited by a moderator:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back