BYE BYE MAMETCHI !

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Rider31

Reaction score
NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO I almost had a mametchi but then in the mail I got POO!!!! I lost all happy harts...Now heres the question A. if I keep going do I even have the slightest chance of getting him B. if I reset will the poo come each time ????? My dude is a guy, never let harts drop below 1 (till now!) Pencil Point-30 Flower Point-27 Sparkical Point-26, my guy is the 1 i need 2 have 4 mametchi, my training is (2) all i had a chance 4 so far...Also on Ura the same thing happened but still got a mametchi. HELP!!!!

Mametchi Forever- :p

do you mean a young mametchi? because I still think you have a chance. i dont think getting a poo in the mail hurt your chances. just keep playing shape ^___^

Last edited by a moderator:
Look at this Tamagotchi Connection Version 4 https://www.tamatalk.com/IB/index.php?showtopic=99281. Well I think you can still get Mametchi as long as it's a male, and you have a teen in the MAME group. Make sure your tamagotchi is very in the pencil icon (smartness/intellgence) Just simply play a game to make your tamagotchi more happy. Don't feed it to much snacks :D .

I think the whole training bar thing is pointless on the v4, because they have skill points now. Just keep on trying and you will get Mametchi :p Also try to get more training. Good Luck on getting Mametchi.

P.S. I love your avatar :D .

Locky458

don't worry! you still have the next generation! unless you lose your tamagotchi

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back