c button

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Darazi97

Reaction score
if none of the icons are lit up you can press the c button and it'll dance!(only v4 and v4.5)

[SIZE=8pt]I knew this, but it will help alot of other people who don't know![/SIZE] :( ;)

If you press 'C' when it is a baby, it will not do anything, however if you do this when its a child it will dance :( If you do this when your tama is a teen-adult-oldie your character will come up to the screen!!!

Hope i helped, and have a great tama-talking day!!

thank you all for replying to my post! And :lol: does rule!

yes of course it works on tamagotchi connexions. Oh and when you get the star mail you can go on it press the c button the you do not have to read it

Yes, this works on connexions. ^^

I discovered this when I first got my V4, but some people might not know, and thanks for sharing the information!

Like Kutchipatchi Rulz said, when it's a baby, it does nothing. But as a toddler, it dances, and as a teen, adult, and oldie it comes up close to the screen.

In V4.5, when your tamagotchi enters into school (not preschool) if you press C three times, you can choose which teacher you want...

Mr Turtle for the Happiness skill points

The flower Lady for Glamorous points

and The canvas guy for Spiritual points...

C is sooo useful in getting exactly what tama you want!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back