~ C R A Y O N S

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

x.E s t h e r

Reaction score
Yes. I decided to start a topic about the glorious little wax sticks that kindergarteners colour with and spazzes eat - CRAYONS!

I eat them, as you guys have probably heard already.

Along with Ksenia, Feebee, Michelle and Acid. And I envy Krystal's beautiful crayon buffet too. <3

So, what colour is your favourite? I like the pink/violet colours. They taste so...pink and violety.

Now I'm off to go eat another one. (Remember people, always eat Crayolas!)

I just tried Mauvelous, which I did not know existed until pulled out of my age old crayon box.

Ohyes, I've had this cardboard box full of glorious original Crayola crayons since I was about two years old. ;3

It didn't taste very nice, though. D:

Awww they are so cute and colourful... why would you eat them? Dx

=] I don't really use wax ones, I use plastic ones =D they colour better!

My favorite plastic crayon is the yellow-orange one. Never seen such an awesome colour!~

I can't eat them cause of my braces. (You have no place to talk, Feebee, my Orthodontist is a jerk. He would slaughter me. xD)

Everybody click the link in my signature that says, "Hungy? Jealous? Typical." THOSE are my crayons~

Yes. I decided to start a topic about the glorious little wax sticks that kindergarteners colour with and spazzes eat - CRAYONS!
I eat them, as you guys have probably heard already.

Along with Ksenia, Feebee, Michelle and Acid. And I envy Krystal's beautiful crayon buffet too. <3

So, what colour is your favourite? I like the pink/violet colours. They taste so...pink and violety.

Now I'm off to go eat another one. (Remember people, always eat Crayolas!)
I eat them too-I thought everone knew. :D

I <3 crayons. I ate some this morning but the tip fell off my red crayon when it fell out of my mouth, onto the kitchen floor. D:

NickiPLZ~No it is not safe. xD

Last edited by a moderator:
Crayons taste like crap. Why the hell would people eat...

ima try one.

that was nasty. they taste like wax and now i have a rainbow on my teeth.

but i love the colors.

Uh... I don't know how much I condone eating crayons. I know they're non-toxic [if they weren't, why would they give them to 5 year olds?], but... they're so pretty and colorful. Why eat them, when you can photograph them, draw with them, or even just admire their colorfulness? :D

Maybe sometime I'll try eating one. But I think it's a waste of color.

You don't really have to eat a whole one, Katie. Just break off a tip or something. That's what i'm gonna do once I find some crayolas. All I have are roseart. I keep my crayola ones at school.

Aww, now I want to eat some crayons. I don't even know if we have any, but I am scared... I'm a worry wimp...should I eat them? Are they okay? Should I do it? I'm scared, help. What is something happens to me? Is it bad to do? ...I'm scared, I don't know if I should do it! I'm so aprehensive! Will it hurt me?

:p I don't know if I should do it x3

Aww, now I want to eat some crayons. I don't even know if we have any, but I am scared... I'm a worry wimp...should I eat them? Are they okay? Should I do it? I'm scared, help. What is something happens to me? Is it bad to do? ...I'm scared, I don't know if I should do it! I'm so aprehensive! Will it hurt me? :( I don't know if I should do it x3
The crayons shouldn't hurt you. They're made for 5 year olds who like to stick things in their mouths, remember.

They're wax and artifical coloring. Artifical coloring is in a lot of packaged foods.

They won't hurt you. They're non-toxic. As for the taste... well, I'm not so sure how tastey they are. :p

^ I tried a few. Orange, yellow, purple, and brown. I love them! they actually taste all kind of vanilla-ish.

I'm so glad I'm not a crayon virgin anymore! :p but I don't think I'm going to eat anymore of them, just because I still think they look better than they taste.

too pretty <3

I'm gonna try a crayon.

(5 minutes later)

OMG!Yuck!They taste like crap!

They taste good I ate about 5 but I got stomachahces sp? So no more until tommorow..

It started when I was like 5-10 and in nursery/kindergarten/whatever then I stopped. Then when I was 12 with me eating chips/fries/whatever you peoples call them ;) and I was daydreaming and my brothers crayon where there and I accidentaly ate it.. It tasted quite good I guess..

Last edited by a moderator:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back