CAH-RAZY weather we've been having!

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Zombie Picnic

Reaction score
We've been having some crazy weather around here lately. It's been sunny and hot for about half the day, then we suddenly get a vicious thunderstorm in the afternoon. Heavy rain, wind, tons of lightning. This has been going on for about the past week or so. It probably has something to do with the humidity or something. A couple trees have also been knocked down around the neighborhood. Nothing was damaged, though.

Anybody else having similar weather?

Same here in Toronto. Maybe it's, like, "summer storms" or something about the humidity or hot and cold air meeting.

;]

Do you know that it is part iowa storm there move to north here in canada. That why it is happen but we need rain for grass, flowers

Last edited by a moderator:
G.A. is too hot!! It's like 94 degrees outside usually! It hasn't rained for days! And due to the water drout we're having, it's very bad!

[SIZE=13pt]O.O OMIGOSH! I'M HAVING THE SAME WEATHER TOO![/SIZE]It's sort of annoying! :0 But yet...I like thunderstorms, so it's all cool. ;D
Me too!

It's thunderin' here, but I love it. :3

[SIZE=13pt]O.O OMIGOSH! I'M HAVING THE SAME WEATHER TOO!It's sort of annoying! :0 But yet...I like thunderstorms, so it's all cool. ;D

[/SIZE]
I like them too but the main downside in my household is my dog is extremely afraid of them and wants to drive me and my mother crazy during a storm. He paces and won't lay down and doesn't listen to commands. He even sometimes tries to get into your lap and he's a yellow lab so he's kind of heavy lol.

Oh my gosh I know! The other day it's all hunky dory, and BAM! Tornado warnings, possible hail, horrible storms! o.o

[SIZE=7pt]I'm an hour away from Toronto, ON.[/SIZE]

We have this one hot morning where it's sweltering, and then severe thunderstorms all afternoon.

It's tornado season, (not to scare you), and our Province has seen some funnel clouds.

Let's hope that this weather goes away. 0.o

I don't like.

Exact same.

One of the neighbors had an entire TREE, like, a BIG, OLD, pine tree knocked down in their yard. Roots ripped off.

We had about two weeks of straight rain and about 40-50F, and then the last two days it's been sunny and around 70F.

Washington only gets about a week out of the year of nice weather xP So I don't think the sun is going to last very long.

Yeah, humidity in the morning means a storm at night.

But I lives in NH 8D Nonono tornadodo for me 8D Just Thunderstorms so bad that the night is never dark, and thunder storms make me hyper, so I can't fall asleep unless I'm weighed down with something. It's also too light for meeeeee D8

OMG I'm hyper. Must be a thunder storm cominggggggggg 8DD

Get your shields!

Yep. Today it was hot and we had a really great last day of school. We had a water fight and we were still hot. Then when we got out of school it started pouring, then hailing, and thunder and lightening.

Wow, it's winter here and it's just been cloudy, not much rain. BTW, in Australia, you only get snow in snow resorts and the mountains. So in the suburbs and city, no. It usually rains ALOT in winter. O____O

~SG~

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back