Caillie's Tamagotchi Log!

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Okay so I'm a day late in posting but I was kind of busy.. so here we go!

Leo has evolved as you already know into a hawainotchi or something and has Ms. Flower as a teacher. He's 2 years old and is around 20 lbs!

b483kl.jpg

I know, I know, I got a universal character :( I was disappointed in myself but I guess it's good in a way because I've never had it before! I saw somewhere that universal teens can evolve into any adult, universal or not, so I'm hoping but I'm not going to get my hopes up.

Anyways, Rose is also a teen and is a hinatchi!

2n9yetx.jpg

She is also 2 years old and around 20 lbs. I love this character and don't get it very often!

That's it for today! Leo should be evolving tomorrow and possibly even Rose as well! :D

Goodbye for now :)

-Caillie & Leo & Rose

Hello lovelies!

So yesterday, Leo evolved into an adult.

Yeah! I'm a Tarakotchi! I'm so happy I didn't get a universal adult even though I'm still ugly :(

Awe, Leo, it's okay! You're not ugly either. Let's show everyone what you look like!

xkra7o.jpg

Also! I got a job at the bakery! I'm so excited to eat sweets all day :D

Oh I don't think so! I'm not going to let you get fat. Not EVER! You'll ruin your close up :)

27yv6zk.jpg

drchgg.jpg

Rose on the other hand didn't evolve until today! She was 4 when she evolved which is later that usual :\

So what, I'm a little slow.. Who cares if I evolved into a cute little Dorotchi! I'm adorable! AH!!! :D <3

Yes, I do think you're quite cute! Let's show everyone!

11vpjly.jpg

That's it for today!

BYE

-Caillie & Leo & Rose!

So.. a lot of things have happened in the past couple days in my life and and my Tama's lives.

The biggest thing with the Tamagotchi's though, is that Rose has passed away.

I actually got a new puppy yesterday and he needs a lot of attention and I guess Rose needed my attention as well but I couldn't get to her at that moment and she is now gone.

It's saddening because I really liked Rose and her as a Dorotchi.

I will continue posting with my V4 and I am not sure about the V3.

I hope to have my actual post up sometime today letting you what's going on with Leo.

Goodbye Rose, I'll miss you. <3

Latest posts

Back