Calling all Neopets Owners!

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

TamaLover007~

Reaction score
I was on Neopets earlier, and whenever I go to look up someones u/n or go to see mine, it comes up with this other person's user lookup screen saying it was disabled. My pets are fine and all and we still did some dailies today but everything else (even the boards) are messed up! anyone else having trouble?? :) :D :furawatchi: :furawatchi:

*Topic moved to Neopets Talk*

How do you mean messed up?? Everything seems to be in good working order. It could have been something temporary. Sometimes things go a little bit strange when an update is taking place.

Well everythings good here, now. Before it was actin preettty strange. (o and btw sry i posted in the wrong board/forum/thing, didnt see neopets talk!)

Oh my gosh! That happened to me! Was it between 4:30 and 6:00? I don't know the exact time.. Everything went all funny, then after a few minutes it was back to normal.. :)

-Kuchipatchi-

It was on the boards a day after. I believe it was a glitch. Everyone's userlookup had "array" on it, and when you wanted to change the active pet, it said that wasn't your pet.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back