Calling all old members!

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
I remember when I joined back in 2005. I love the fact that TamaTalk gets so many new members. It still is an amazing site, although it has a different sort of feel now. It's a little less intamite (sp?) than it was. I remember whenever something big happened, everyone knew about it. It's not like that anymore, but it's still great. I'm still getting used to it, though. :) ~Mimitchilover
yeah. that's excactly how I feel.

Well I was hear since October 26, 2006 :) . (I remember a I made a long account ago trying to look for a free tamagotchi, but I didn't understand this site at that time).

Well it's quite fun to see new members, the more members, the more fun, the more friends. And when my best friends aren't online I just speak to my other new members friends. How do you think the 2004 and 2005 members feel that the 2006 members came? xD

But in a way you're excluding some members.. Some 2007 members are nice to meet. If you feel over crowded or something get your Instant Messenger, or just PM the friends you know on tamatalk that's all.. Well can't actually stop new members coming, so sorry.

Oh good point devil.tara kudos to you. I remember when I was a newbie.

I agree with Locky458. I believe Tama-Love joined in 06 - who would have known here without such a popular site? I mean, look at her! She helps people, and she went from member, to FAQ Team Member, to a Guide!

Many members are special, so I should take back what I said earlier.

I agree with Locky458. I believe Tama-Love joined in 06 - who would have known here without such a popular site? I mean, look at her! She helps people, and she went from member, to FAQ Team Member, to a Guide!
Ohh Good point. I understand what you're saying.

It's not when you joined.

It's the way you act or how much you're experienced.

P.S. She joined June.

Correction:

All members are special :huh:

TCsoda was the terror of tamatalk > :)

I don't mind having new members. Most of you are new to me; my older account joined in 05.

We were all new once :p
Exacilty.

Well, I have been here since Early 2005, and this is how I felt when all the members from '06 joined.

Like, I don't care that much, but all the old members that half of you guys haven't even heard of aren't here anymore.

And this is probabaly what all the members of '07 are going to do next year.

This thread is kinda mean, I mean what if a newbie read this and thought 'Oh, I can see theres no place for me here." and just, lefted?

Of coruse we want TT to grow, so we can't just stop if because we dis-like new members joining. Isn't that the point of forums?

~Mango

Yeah, we like TT to grow. I like meeting new members. And I admit that it wasn't the nicest thing to do, posting this topic. But I just wanted to see if some of the members that were here a while ago were still here.

I guess I know how some of the '05 tama lovers felt when I joined.

Exacilty.Well, I have been here since Early 2005, and this is how I felt when all the members from '06 joined.

Like, I don't care that much, but all the old members that half of you guys haven't even heard of aren't here anymore.

And this is probabaly what all the members of '07 are going to do next year.

This thread is kinda mean, I mean what if a newbie read this and thought 'Oh, I can see theres no place for me here." and just, lefted?

Of coruse we want TT to grow, so we can't just stop if because we dis-like new members joining. Isn't that the point of forums?

~Mango
now thats some common sense XD

Yeah. Every 30 seconds there's a new "hi im new :) B) :D ;) :) " topic. Back when I joined, tamatalk was great place. Now it's too big, and you know, just not as homely, fun, or exciting anymore. Plus I've lost interest in Tamas which makes it even less fun.

Everyone is always new at some point of time.

And please, bear in mind the main purpose of TamaTalk being here is to support new Tamagotchi pet owners, and also provide discussions, and a friendly environment for more experienced Tamagotchi owners :)

I know; how hard it is to make a forum accommodate for all members needs (new and old). It may be 'annoying' for the older members seeing the forums being stacked with the same questions, or silly threads over and over, but that's the ups and downs forums have. Tama Talk is growing, and will continue to grow as time passes. :)

//Haze

No-one is going to stay here forever, that's a fact. If there are no new members we would run out of old members.

I think it's more interesting with more members... but it gets annoying when there are new members that spam alot and post innapropriate or stupid stuff....

I signed up....Well, I'm not sure. but I joined I think maybe in 2005. I actually signed up a week or 2 earlier than what it says under my avatar, but I just made such a stupid, dorky name and I got tired of it, so I made a new name I think a few days later actually (lol, okay, not much time difference, but sort of!) :angry: Now, I'm not sure if I've ever heard of u, but I think I might have! Maybe......

Anyways, if you want a friend, PM me! :eek:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back