Calling all Orchadorks

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Reaction score
GUESS WHAT? I am a violin player, normally. But since I think cello is really really win, My orchestra teacher said she will teach it to me when the lesson schedule is over. Epicnesseseses

Anyone else love orchestra?

I'm a violiner too! =O But I also play Alto sax & piano. Sadly, I don't do orchestra =[ I wanted to SOOO BADLY, but it overlapped with my Japanese class. Here, orchestra is only on saturday mornings.

Me three~! I'm a violinist~ Since the third grade. I'm not that great with it xD. But I can play. It's just that I don't like practicing. We're playing a song called Blue Rhythmico and one called Hornpipe. And Accents. All for the next school concert.

//www.tamatalk.com/IB/applications/core/interface/js/spacer.png
Hornpipe sorta. This one's a little different. o.o

Blue Rhythmico is my favorite.

Ahh, I don't really like Orchestra... D: Because I fail at music, I have a hard time reading the notes, and yeah. I can't even sing "Do Re Mi..." properly. I'm like, DOOOO RAI MEEE and it's really annoying. I can play the piano, but I'm still horrible at some songs... Lol.

I played in this kinda violin group thingy that was accompanying a choir. All the songs are in chinese, soI'd rather not post the links. It sounds really cool with the two violin groups and the choir and piano.

No, not really.

But I'm the best Recorder player in the school. I'm top grade in the ensemble.

I can't do anything.

I play a little bit of recorder.

I started guitar and quit.

I hope to learn drums next year if all goes well. Mummy says drums are only for boys, but I shall prove her wrong > :D . My hands are good with drumsticks.

^I played snare drum during music at school and got an A +. I am the next Bradie Webb. I plan to start lessons in high school next year.

Yes. And I play guitar too.

^^Ooooh, next year I will challenge you to a drum off > :D

No, seriously, me and 2 of my friendies already made up a name for a band; Splattering Rats Of Donald Patrick. Don't ask about the name.

*Points to username*

I have an A+ In band. x3 And I also have the comment "Excellent Musicianship" in my report card, and I play more instruments than anyone in my school. :D

And my BD says I'm a better Tuba player than him. xDDD I'm good at crescendos and decrescendos, and high notes (High Gb for Bass clef). And I finally know how to play Low G. 8D

(If I EVER have my own Tuba and camera, I'll show you ALL my epicness. :3)

Last edited by a moderator:
GUESS WHAT? I am a violin player, normally. But since I think cello is really really win, My orchestra teacher said she will teach it to me when the lesson schedule is over. Epicnesseseses
Anyone else love orchestra?
yay! I play the violin! 8)

I play a Bass Clarinet and a Bb Clarinet.

I don't think those are in alot of Orchestras xD

I play a Bass Clarinet and a Bb Clarinet.
I don't think those are in alot of Orchestras xD
There's normally 1 Bass, and 2 Bbs, but if it's a chamber, it'll be A few Bbs,Higher sop. clarinets, Alto Clarinet(s),Basses,Contras.

I think she's talking about a string orchestra.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back