CALLING ALL TAMA FANS!

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

tama master Sarah

Reaction score
Tama fans! ALERT! ALERT! They might ban tamas coz they say it influences gambling!!! What a load of c*&$!!! We wont let this happen! stand up for your tama and STOP THOSE POLITICIANS!!! :ichigotchi: Please people! Tamagotchis have helped us. Now its OUR turn 2 help them!!!

:( Tama Master Sarah :chohimetchi:

Yes! We must stop the evil from hurting the good! XP

Let's stop them, I mean, a pixelated screen annd betting PIXELATED points is so not gambling.

OMG THEY CANT DO THAT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! ITS AGAST OUR RIGHTS!! , i think! GGRRR :furawatchi: :D

Where did you get this? Get me a link! I've got to see this!

Read this article! It's about Korea banning tamagotchi's nation wide! Click Here!

Gotta love politicians. Aside from the Slot game, the games reward you for an activity your tama performs. Heaven forbid we teach children the meaning of working for something. Or maybe we shouldn't teach them how responsively take care of something. And people wonder why kids today are overweight and watch too much tv. Adults don't give them a chance to be kids and run around. In the future, a playground will consist of a giant round sponge in the middle of a padded room. No sharp corners, no hard surfaces, etc.

Sorry. I got a little off base there. I just think the whole thing is stupid.

they can not ban any tamas!!!!!!

cause they will hav to go through me 1st!!!!!

lol

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back