Calling Everybody

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

steynj

Reaction score
HI Everyone!

I am working on a project for v3's and it is about a Tamagotchi Chart! (you know, picture of tama, wake time, bed time, fave food, hated food. Please reply to this topic with as much info as possible and when I have completed it I will post it! Please Reply!!!!!!!!!!!!

Mametchi goes to bed at 9:00pm and wakes up and 8:00am. She loves omelets and hates bananas. She is one of the healthiest characters you can get.

Young Mametchi loves steak! YYYYYYUUUUUUUUUUUUUMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYY SSSSSSSSSSSSSTTTTTTTTTTTTTEEEEEEEEEEAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAKKKKKKKKKKKKK!

Decotchi loves cheese.

No, Misutamatchi does not love steak, all tamas do.

You could probly take some of the info from the v1 + v2 chars. like the bedtimes could b the same on V3. Just a thought!

Mametchi loves to eat omlettes and hates peanuts, Mamatchi can't stand peanuts. :rolleyes:

Memetchi loves to snack on cupcakes but hates to eat shrimp and Memetchi thinks everyone likes her and doesn't her opinion being rejected. :angry:

Kuchipatchi loves eating corn but really doesn't like chicken drumsticks.

Kuchipatchi is lazy and loves to take naps. :eek:

Gozarutchi's fave food is hot dogs and least fave is any dessert especially cheese cake.

Violetchi loves snacking on peanuts and she's really doesn't like cheese. She likes singing to herself, picking pretty flowers and skipping. :furawatchi:

Ichigotchi loves gulping down icy-cold milk and if you want to suprise her with dinner, make sure there's no fish, Ichigotchi hates fish.

I got all that information from a book and it's all true. Hope I helped. :wacko: and some of the smilies are the characters that I wrote about. Bye. :huh:

Nikatchi loves drumsticks and hates creamy cakes. Also wakes up at 10am goes to bed 9pm.

Kinakomotchi loves pineapple hates french fries. Goes to bed at 8pm wakes up at 8pm.

Marutchi likes cherries hates hamburgers goes to bed at 8pm wakes at 8pm.

Debatchi likes pears hates pasta goes to bed 10pm wakes 9am.

Mametchi likes omlette hates peanut goes to bed 9pm wakes 8am.

Hope helped

I think Teens tama hate ball, as they will fall off it and give a angry look. *totally cute*

my patpatatchi wakes up at 9:00am and sleeps at 8:00pm

(note:im pretty sure that u cant make a chart of everything because every tama machine is different and everything is random) :huh:

leaftchi: goes to bed at 9:00pm and wakes yp at 8:00am favourite food: steak

My Mametchi goes to bed at 8:00 pm and wakes up at 9:00 am. He loves pudding and hates cereal and scome.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back