Calling Everybody

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
according to the chart i hav a Leaftchi :) . it sleeps at 8:00 or 9:00 pm(depending on the day)it's fav food is sushi.v3

a kutchipatchi sleeps at 10:00pm and wakes up at 9:ooam. i should know since i hav 1 :hitodetchi:

No,no,no,no,no,no,no,no,no,no,no,no. You're doing it all WRONG! You know the items that you can get from the shop?!!! We want THOSE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Not Bread, Not Sushi, Not Scone, Not Cereal, Not Cone, Not Pudding, Not Tart and Not Apple!! We don't want to know what items tamagotchi's like and not like, we want to know what their favourite food from shop is, least favourite food from shop, wake time, bed time, time to grow, poo time, loss of hungry and/or happy hearts time!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Please, no more mistakes, please!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

steynj

No,no,no,no,no,no,no,no,no,no,no,no. You're doing it all WRONG! You know the items that you can get from the shop?!!! We want THOSE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Not Bread, Not Sushi, Not Scone, Not Cereal, Not Cone, Not Pudding, Not Tart and Not Apple!! We don't want to know what items tamagotchi's like and not like, we want to know what their favourite food from shop is, least favourite food from shop, wake time, bed time, time to grow, poo time, loss of hungry and/or happy hearts time!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Please, no more mistakes, please!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

We also don't want info on V1 and V2 Tama's.

steynj

No,no,no,no,no,no,no,no,no,no,no,no. You're doing it all WRONG! You know the items that you can get from the shop?!!! We want THOSE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Not Bread, Not Sushi, Not Scone, Not Cereal, Not Cone, Not Pudding, Not Tart and Not Apple!! We don't want to know what items tamagotchi's like and not like, we want to know what their favourite food from shop is, least favourite food from shop, wake time, bed time, time to grow, poo time, loss of hungry and/or happy hearts time!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Please, no more mistakes, please!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!We also don't want info on V1 and V2 Tama's.

steynj
:(

Sorry but it is practically impossible to do that since tmas need love and attention at different times, are hungry at different times, make messes at different times, get sick at different times and like different things from every machine. Sorry to say this and I know you were trying to help everyone but maybe you should of thought about that first. :hitodetchi:

Nice Day, Night, Or what ever! :D

Masktchi-this one >>>>>>>>>>>>> :) :) :)

Loves Sushi if its a V3 and he loves to play headings.

there is a tamacare guide. this info should be the same. before you click on this link, fist read the directions; from the side menu click on connetion v2. read the page for a little while until you see tama careguide or something like that.

I think that that would be a great idea! Then people who don't know all the tamagotchi characters and what they like and stuff will know! i think thats helpful.

maskagotchi loves hamburgers and steak and evry tama loves steak makagotchi hates lolypop sticks

the ninja hates deserts and cheese cakes

hope that helped :rolleyes:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back