Camp Tinia

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
"Follow me." was all Brayden said. He took a compacted path to the exit, and walked out.

Brayden ran down the mountain, making it back to camp. "I would rather stay here than fight." he sighed. "I've done too much already."

Brayden thought for a moment. "I just want to say here. Chances are he was lying."

Brayden laid down, looking at the sky. At least he wasn't with bad people.

Name: Alice Lewis

Appearance:
eba678167a5aeb52b5ae1de-2.jpg

Personality: Alice tends to like learning about people inside and out, what makes them react. Though normally she is a very sweet, flirtaous and energetic girl though she can have her rude and even vile outburst. She isnt afraid of a good fight and hates running away from a challenge, caring less about her actions.

Other: She carries around a switchblade.

Last edited by a moderator:
ooc: Your accepted Aki :)

Brayden jumped down, hungry. He walked over to the strawberry bush and ate some. It was getting dark and he was getting tire, so with a yawn he went in his cabin, laying on the rusted cot.

Occ: Yay! New RPer!)

Monica found an apple tree and ate a few apples before going to her cabin and fell asleep.

Brayden couldn't sleep. He sat up, looking at the shattered window of his cabin. He reached in his pocket, pulling out the knife he had found. He closed it up and put it under his pillow.

Alice sat in a tree near one of the cabins, it was an apple tree. She had seen someone getting some apples before but they hadn't seemed to notice her. With a sigh, Alice took a small bite of the apple in her hand.

Monica slowly woke up and went to get another apple. She stopped - hearing someone chewing.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back