can 2 girls have a tamababy?

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

tamameme

Reaction score
can someone please tell me if two girls can have a tamababy?

i really need to know and if they can how do you make them do u give them both love potion then connect??

you can pm me too bye! :D

no,even if u use the love potion it wont work...u have 2 have a guy and a girl but they have 2 be ages 5-10.hope that helps.

p.s can a tamaguide plz move this .

can someone please tell me if two girls can have a tamababy?
i really need to know and if they can how do you make them do u give them both love potion then connect??

you can pm me too bye! :angry:
You haven't mentioned which version Tamagotchi you have, but assuming it's a V3:

If there isn't a Tamagotchi of the opposite gender available, you can wait for the matchmaker. She'll visit several times offering prospective mates for your Tamagotchi to consider. Her visiting hours are 10:30 AM, 3:00 PM, and 7:00 PM each day, for three days starting when your Tamagotchi is around age 7 (this age may vary by a couple of years).

thanx for your help and does the matchmaker show you tamas from your freind list or random ones?

answer back please.

thanx for your help and does the matchmaker show you tamas from your freind list or random ones?
answer back please.
Random ones. You don't even have to have any in your friends list.

and do you just press the middle button when you like one that it suggests?

and do you just press the middle button when you like one that it suggests?
u can press a or b but it doent really matter.

People say you have to press so-and-so button to get a so-and-so baby. I don't think that is true though.

neither do i anyway bill ( you know then guy that looks like a mans face with legs) and it said love? when i presses yes the lights went out and know my tama has a baby boy!!!

its soo cute i like it when it feeds it afta uv fed it

cya guys later!!!

This is more of a rumor but i heard that on v3 you could breed boy+boy/girl+girl or boy and girl, now i'm not sure wether it is true or not... :angry: But of corse you can breed boy and girl together. :rolleyes:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back