Can 2 tamagotchi's with different ages mate?

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

timestwo

Reaction score
Can two tamagotchis with different ages mate? My v1 tamagotchi is 2 years old and my v2 is still 0 days old. Once they both become adults can they mate or no since they will always be two days behind? If not, what can I do to make them mate?

Assuming they are a girl and a boy....!

They will be able to mate.

Whilst they are children/teens get them to connect regularly and become best friends (4 x smiley faces).

Then, when the youngest Tama has been evolved into an Adult for 24hrs you should be able to mate them and get babies.

If (in the meantime) your older Tama gets visits from the Matchmaker, just ignore her - or answer NO to the Lonely?/Love? question.

Best, etc.

TamaMum

Assuming they are a girl and a boy....!They will be able to mate.

Whilst they are children/teens get them to connect regularly and become best friends (4 x smiley faces).

Then, when the youngest Tama has been evolved into an Adult for 24hrs you should be able to mate them and get babies.

If (in the meantime) your older Tama gets visits from the Matchmaker, just ignore her - or answer NO to the Lonely?/Love? question.

Best, etc.

TamaMum
The older tama won't die by the time the young tama is an adult?

No! It will be fine!

Don't worry - it's only 2 days older than the other one. In fact the matchmaker probably won't even get around to visiting the older one as she normally starts to visit approx 72hrs after the Tama has turned into an adult but not found a partner to make a baby with.

Best, etc.

TamaMum

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back