can a regular teen evolve into a universial adult?

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

rm18510

Reaction score
Larry just evolved into a diamond thing and now i think if i slightly neglect it...i might geta kuchipatchi is their a way i can be certain to get one????

ok i am not toattaly sure but what are you gut points??? and also leave it for a long time then save it and on and on.I have only had the v4.5 for about a month but i have only got non universals.And also it might turn into a gozarutchi,mametchi or a kuchipatchi as long as they gut points are low and you did what i said to do

I've had low gut points and still got non-universals (I have also yet to get a universal).

hey i've had 2 of my tamas diamonds! they didn't turn into universal characters, (hank goodness). I got one with a but hand and one with sunglasses. i cant remember what they r called.

his points r:

funny:47

(idk wat its called):53

spiritual:36

o yea one more question if he evolved last night,is he going to evolve tonight or tommorow night???

his points r:
funny:47

(idk wat its called):53

spiritual:36

o yea one more question if he evolved last night,is he going to evolve tonight or tommorow night???
just get 5 more spirit points.then you wont get :D or :D

Larry just evolved into a diamond thing and now i think if i slightly neglect it...i might geta kuchipatchi is their a way i can be certain to get one????
Yeah but kupatchi is univursal on the V4.5

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back