Can a seven year old and a five year old tama

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

CuteDancingBailey

Reaction score
Well can they? Because I have one named Kairi,she is seven, and Rachel has one that is five. Well can they? We really want to know!

[FO

NT=Impact] :unsure: :wub: :wub: :D :furawatchi: :mametchi: :D :D well sorry but they cant :mametchi: :mametchi: :mametchi:

[FONT=Impact] :unsure:   :wub:   :wub:   :D   :furawatchi:   :mametchi:   :D   :D well sorry but they cant :mametchi:   :mametchi:   :mametchi:

o_o You aren't the board creator? If you are having the same problems...wait one more day? :huh:

Last edited by a moderator:
[FONT=Impact] :hitodetchi: :wub: :wub: :wub: :unsure: :unsure: :huh: :huh: well sorry but they cant :ph34r: :ph34r: :ph34r:
Yes they can, and please don't use accsessive smilies. It's annoying and unessesary.

Yes you can marry them. Just wait until the 5 year old turn 6 or 7. If one of them turns into an oldie, wait for the other one to turn itno an oldie and then you can mate them and get 2 secret characters, Oyajitchi.

Hope I helped!

*~Tamagotchi~*

just as long as they r both adults, they can get married, because mine got married the day they turned into adults. hope i helped!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back