can a v2 mate with a v3?

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

french_breeder

Reaction score
can a v2 tamagotchi mate with a v3 tamagotchi?

And can they mate when they are very old?

Thanks

Actually they can mate together.

If you want to mate a V3 with a V2 all you need to do is simply go to the connecting icon (Heart),

and choose "Others".

Now for as mating with them the more you play games, etc. with that Tama will build up his/her's relationship Status.(Shown by choosing your Friend and Hitting "B" until you get to the Faces and Hearts Screen)

Good luck on Mating! :)

:nazotchi: Itachi :nazotchi:

EDIT:

And yes they can mate when they are old as well!

When you mate Ojitchi and Otokitchi (Two old Timers) they will produce "Oyajitchi" instead of the usual Baby Tama!

Last edited by a moderator:
Yes they can- I have mated V2's and V3's often.

By very old- do you mean when they are the 'oldie' characters?

I imagine so, yes, as long as you have one male oldie and one female oldie. It shouldn't matter which version they are on. (I haven't personally tested it, but I can't see any reason why it shouldn't work as you can mate any two other adult characters between versions).

Of course you can mate a Version 2 with a Version 3 tamagotchi!!! :nazotchi:

As for your other question, how old are you talking about? I'll tell you the answer after you tell me how old you mean!!! :)

~Rey Mysterio~ :nazotchi:

yes, I was talking about the two oldies characters (I adore). Thanks for the names Itachi!

I've recently bought a v2 and I wondered if it could mate with my v3.

Now, I know it can.

Thanks a lot, all of you, for your help and your kidness!

French Breeder :)

Can u tell me more about oyajitchi please? I know what he looks like because I saw him on several charts, but I know nothing about him. Is he a "normal" character? I mean, does he evolve, can he mate, what kind of character is he?

Thanks a lot.

Last edited by a moderator:
Can u tell me more about oyajitchi please? I know what he looks like because I saw him on several charts, but I know nothing about him. Is he a "normal" character? I mean, does he evolve, can he mate, what kind of character is he?Thanks a lot.
Oyajitchi is not a 'normal' character.

He is the 'secret' character because he can only be got by breeding two oldies.

He evolves in his 'adult' form directly from the baby- after an hour- so you don't get a toddler or a teen.

He is very hard to look after as he has the needs of a toddler- i.e. he needs a higher level of care as his hearts drop more quickly than a regular adult.

But after only a day of having him you will be able to mate him with another tama by connection, and when he is 3 he should be offered partners via the matchmaker.

Also if you are wondering like information on his charateristics here they are:

AMERICA:

He likes to sit around all day and Watch T.V. and Drink tons of Coffee!

JAPAN:

He likes Young Ladies and loves to drink Sake. (Japan Beer)

Hmmm...I wonder why they are both different..... :rolleyes:

:D Itachi :D

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back