CAN A V3 AND V2 HAVE BABIES?

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Not that I know of..., actully I truley don't know! :huh: ! But I felt bad for you so I just replied because I hate it when nobody replies! :D

Please refrain from doing that. It makes people not want to reply at all. It takes time for people to answer posts. Please be patient.

To answer your question, Yes, a V2 and V3 can have babies. As long as one is a boy and the other is a girl. However, you cannot use the love potion between the 2 versions, so you have to keep connecting as adults. I counted when I did it and I had to connect 45 times in order for them to fall in love and have babies together. Start connecting as soon as the 2 tamas become adults, and keep connecting. It is REALLY neat to see the 2 babies on one screen, then as the baby goes back over to the boy's screen, it becomes that versions baby character.

KM

Please refrain from doing that. It makes people not want to reply at all. It takes time for people to answer posts. Please be patient.
To answer your question, Yes, a V2 and V3 can have babies. As long as one is a boy and the other is a girl. However, you cannot use the love potion between the 2 versions, so you have to keep connecting as adults. I counted when I did it and I had to connect 45 times in order for them to fall in love and have babies together. Start connecting as soon as the 2 tamas become adults, and keep connecting. It is REALLY neat to see the 2 babies on one screen, then as the baby goes back over to the boy's screen, it becomes that versions baby character.

KM
I think they have to connect a lot for 48 hours at least (I mean that's how long it takes -- not that you have to connect them every minute for 48 hours!!).

`Jade

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back