Can anybody else click the teacher's tie in V4?

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

GlowingV4

Reaction score
I know the tie in the v3 game was for the golden tamagotchi hunt.. but for some reason when I move my mouse over the school teachers tie in v4 town it turns into a hand. I click it, but nothing happens.. Is this just from code someone forgot to remove when they made the town (copying the v3 one) or is something not working for me?

Yeah I found this happens too, I think you are right that its just old code left over from the V3 "Hunt for the Golden Tamagotchi" quest (or whatever you wanna call it).

hmmm... that didnt happen to me, but i know where to get the hat!!!!

any1 who wants to know... message meh... or where to get anything else <_<

You're talking about V3 TamaTown yuki, V4 TamaTown you cannot get the Golden Tamagotchi items, but the Teachers tie still has a "click hand" when you put the cursor over it.

It has the tie in the school and the spinwheel in the arcade, but the spinwheel dosen't have the clicking hand. I guess they did it to save bandwidth in places where there would not be much change in what you do, but that is just a guess! :furawatchi: And they most likly won't bring back the golden tama, because in the souvineer list it does not list the golden tama, or is the golden tama advertized on tamatown like on the v3 tamatown in the toy store. It is possible they may have it advertized in places on tamatown that have not opened yet, and your prize is in your item list, but I don't think the golden tama is coming back. :)

i cant even get in to v4. i put in the codes but it says eror

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back