can anyone tell me how to get maskutchi?

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

dragon

Reaction score
can anyone tell me how to get maskutchi coz it is my favrut tama.my very first tama on my v2 was a maskutchi and i realy liked it so could anyone tell me how to get another one? ;) :D :D :D :D :D :D :D

i have had had those many times but i donn't know how to get one srry

yes yoou can if you debug it. and to get masktchi, you dont feed it, play with it, flush its poops, or train it. then youll get it on odd generations. ( gen 1 gen 3 gen 5 gen 7 etc... ) :lol: but if you use these directions, you can get a gozarutchi too :lol: on even generations. (gen 2 gen 4 gen 6 gen 8 etc...)

Last edited by a moderator:
Well I have heard that when your teenager is at the end of teenagerhood it needs to be 99LB and then it will be a Masktchi (but I'm not sure if this works, but I think on only odd generations you can get Masktchi, like Bubbles said)

i do not know how u like them, but w/e. just leave it alone for like 6 hours each day and you'll get him/her soon. also, don't exersise it. hope i helped!

thncs for the help. i will try all of your ideas.

Well I have heard that when your teenager is at the end of teenagerhood it needs to be 99LB and then it will be a Masktchi (but I'm not sure if this works, but I think on only odd generations you can get Masktchi, like Bubbles said)
well when i have generation 1 i always make it 99lb before it turns into an adult but it just makes it into that whale tama.(sorry i dont know the names of most tamas.)

ITS MASKICHI DUHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!!!!!! :) :furawatchi: :p :p B) :: B) :ph34r: :ph34r: :ph34r: :ph34r: :ph34r: :ph34r:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back