Can anyone tell me how to make my tama evolve fast

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Reaction score
It's driving me crazy, I heard there was a cheat that if u set the time to the next day and time ur tama was born it will evolve well i've only tried it a million times and it didnt work!!!!!

kelsey <_<

Last edited by a moderator:
Its not true and it can muck-up your tama. :huh:

i know i've tried just about a million times to. :( :( :(

the only thing that has worked for me so far is to set the tama to it's bedtime and then wait till it thinks it's midnight(i tried this when i wanted it to leave it's baby) at midnight it will leave it's baby,l and the day will change to the next day. at that point u can set the time to 8 am and your baby will wake up and you can name and play with it. i'm still experimenting on this time thing and will try to keep posting 4 ya.

yummy

The better you look after your Tama the sooner It'll evolve, children, when looked after real good can evolve into teenagers when they're one, and into adults when they're 3.

ya...i oso tink dat tamas evolve faster when their body n heart needs r v.well taken care of, cos mine evolved 2 a teen b4 it reached 1 and i thought my tama was weird or smting...

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back