can girls and boys be friends?

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
lol, Yes, I definitely think that guys and girls can be friends! It's funny because I have a really good guy friend at school who I met through my best friend last year. (He's her ex.) Anyway, we talk a lot and hang together in World History class, and we always have people ask if we're together. We just smile and say no. He has a girlfriend, and I can't think of him like that. He's like a big brother. I love hugging him, lol. He's like a big teddy bear. :furawatchi:

It's stupid when people jump to assumtions.

"OH LOOK! ____ IS TALKING TO ____! THEIR DATING!"

If your friends with someone of the opposite gender, okay. If your dating them, that's okay too. But I hate it, in alot of movies I see, they enforce it. Like this:

*Sally and Jeff are hanging out*

Madison: Sally and Jeff are hanging out! Dating!

In the end, the two end up actually dating.

Almost all movies I see with that plot, the two who denied dating end up together. Is that enforcing it? As in two friends of opposite genders will date in the end? If I ever made a movie, the two main characters will end up hating eachother in the end. To laugh at the little Grade Fours who think giving someone a snack is dating.

Heck yea, it's fine for girls and boys to be friends. I have many friends, some are girls, some are boys. I get along with all of them perfectly.

Just because two people aren't the same gender doesn't mean they can't be friends. I hate it when people assume that just because a girl and a boy are hanging out they are BF/GF.

People and their stupid "assumptions." xP

Its like, totally O.K. People will always be around you, and they might make stupid "assumptions." Ignore them. They're the last thing in this universe you need to give a sh!t about. ;D

Sure, they can be friends. There's lots of girls who prefer to have guys as friends because they like to stay away from all the "girly drama"

Nothing wrong with that at all.

i have heaps of friends that are guys.

they are actually pretty funny.

they are cool and it is ok to be just friends.

Psh. I get sexual with all my friends.
Nojustkidding.

But seriously, I think it's fine. But usually, one of them doesn't feel that way, and wants to make it something more, which always screws it up.
i know right? anyway all my friends make fun of me and this one girl that i am friends with actually there are alot of girls i am friends with but me and this one girl are great friends and my friends say stuff like i bet you and her go in your bedroom and hang out for like 30 minutes(if you know what i mean)and they say we make out and all that stuff and it gets me mad as he#l!!!!!

me and her go off alone alot and talk alot (my mom trusts me with being with girls alone she knows nothing would happen) i never tell my friends though they are jerks!

Yes. I used to be in this sort of gang with 2 other girls and 2 boys. Then we all fell out with one of the girls, so we were a gang of 2 girls and 2 boys. Then they decided to replace me with someone else (another girl). But I'm fine with it 'cos I was always slightly left out.

Yes, girls and boys can be friends, but I don't have any boys that are friends right now.

I think boys and girls can totally be friends! I have bunches of guy friends, and I find no problem with it!

Temari Nara

I DEF think so. I was friends with a guy (not more) and we always passed notes and laughed (about this ugly kid in my class XD) and my friends were always like "HE LUVS YOU!!! You ALWAYS talk about him. When are you gonna get with him?!" It was annoying. Even my crush thought we liked each other! Sigh...

I prefer talking to guys about things bothering me. :3

They're just more fun to be around, girls are always worried about one thing or another, so it makes a change knowing you can tell this guy whatever and he'll always be there to help you. :)

Some girls take advantage of having boys as friends though, so be careful who you're friends with.

Of course they can be friends. I've only got 1 guy friend because most other guys I know aren't very nice, but I know there are lots of awesome ones out there to make friends with (I'm just unlucky).

Don't listen when people say "____ IS YOUR BOYFRIEND LOL!!" or whatever, I know (from experience :D ') it's very annoying, but they're just losers :lol:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back