can girls and boys be friends?

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Definitly! I actually like guy friends much better than girl friends. They are much more simple. :(

A lot of people assume and ask me that i'm going out with my best friend...

But we're just friends lol.

=_="...I'm starting to question this actually...

A lot of guy friends I really enjoy as just good friends always eventually start to get all lovey-dovey...<.<;

But generally of course you can be friends with the opposite sex.

=_="...I'm starting to question this actually...A lot of guy friends I really enjoy as just good friends always eventually start to get all lovey-dovey... 

But generally of course you can be friends with the opposite sex.
I honestly don't mind the "lovey-dovey" stuffs. With some guys that's how they show they care. Other male friends I've had would do it through joking around or trying to act macho lol. Really can depend how they interact with you.

I myself like affection and to hug friends and such so they can also follow suit like that. If that makes sense.

They definately can. :wacko:

I have guy friends I can hug, and know nothing will happen.

I just are not attracted to them in that way, and they have the same feelings.

Guy friends rule. They're way less moody anyway, and surprisingly it's easier to get a conversation out of some one the boys than it is to get one out of some of the girls in my class.

My bestest friend is a guy. I can tell him all my secrets, because he doesn't gossip xD. His advice actually even helps sometimes. A lot of times if we're just hanging out people think we're dating, even my boyfriend thought I was cheating on him with my best friend. But everyone got used to it eventually. Sometimes is good to get a guy's perspective on an outfit or a problem.

I've been talking to a guy in my school named Mark for a little while, He is like one of my best friends now. xD

So, Girls and Boys can be friends. ;D

Yes, they can. Most of my friends are guys, and there's absolutely no problem with that! :( Like who you want, love who you want.

TC1200

My brother has only friends that are boys and he thinks it is wrong to have friends of the opposite gender but the majority of my frinds are boys and i'm a boy, but i have a heapload of friends and a LOT are girls like H----- and D--

No, it isn't wrong at all. Most of my friends are guys simply because I don't get the girls.

No, I do not want to smell your cherry lipgloss.

If someone is friends with a boy or girl they think they are going out. I was just wondering what you peeps thout about boys and girls being friends.
No offence,but what kind of question is that?!

Of course they can!!!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back