can girls and boys be friends?

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
[SIZE=7pt]No one said you couldn't, but sometimes it's hard = ([/SIZE]

I have a few close guy friends.

Two of them shouldn't even be my friends, but I'm fortunate enough that their girlfriend's like me.

I think it's a shame this is what the world has to come to. Being unsure of if you're allowed to be friends with the opposite sex. It's quite disappointing, modern society D:

HECK YES.

I have possibly ten or over friends that are boys.

To me, I find it hard for girls to be friends with girls.

But as Decode said, but somtimes it is hard.

Totally! I aree with everybody! It is much easier to become a friend with a guy than a girl! What Drama! And anyway, everybody makes fun of you when you become REALLY GOOD friends with them UGHHH JUST SHUT UP! It is OK, don't listen to what other people say!

Of course girls and guys can be friends!

I have a ton of guy friends. And in my opinion, they're better friends to me than my girl friends will ever be.

Some girls are always so judgmental, and boys... well, they're not. :)

But, things can get very frustrating when you're friends with a guy and everyone assumes that you're dating... that happened to me last year, and those were like the worst two months of my life. >.<

Everywhere I go, it was like, "Are you dating Robin?" "You and Robin should go out." "You like Robin, don't you?" "OMG, ROBIN LIKES YOU!!!"

It's like, SHUT UP!! >.< We're not going out, we're just good friends!

Some people just don't seem to understand that..

Last edited by a moderator:
big deal if boys and girls are friends were coexisting sexes, we might as well mingle, you know what i mean?

big deal if boys and girls are friends were coexisting sexes, we might as well mingle, you know what i mean?
I know!

Some people at my school just doesn't seem to understand that. >.<

They think that just because a guy and a girl are great friends, they're "dating". >.<

Oh, of course they can!!

In fact, my best friend is a boy and people always think we , like, have total crushes on each other but it is SO not true.

Another reason for girls to be friends with guys: If you have heavy stuff to move, they are a big help!!
Hahaha! Great reason! 8D

Sometimes girls can be too dramatic about simple things... I have more guy friends than girl friends. (;

In my opinion, there's nothing wrong with it.

And it's true that girls can be too dramatic sometimes. Most of my friends aren't too dramatic, though.

of coarse! everyone at my school says I have 3 boyfriends but really, I hate girls. Although I am a girl I hate all the cat fights and singing and all that drama.

And guys thing of better games than girls! :D

But I don't care what people think,don't believe what they say and you'll get so used to it that you eventually you'll completely ignore it.

Yep guys and girls can be friends. I have one guy friend that shares my interest (and i like him X3), that doesnt mean guys and girls cant be friends. If there was a rule bout that i wouldn't be this guy's friend for 3 years now. Everyone sad we were going out last year (rumor spreaded 2 times) but still guys can be friends with girls and the other way around

Yep, of course they can be.

I prefer my guy friends by quite a big margin.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back