can girls and boys be friends?

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
They certainly can. One of my guy mates is so close to me he calls me his sister and calls my mum his mum :)

Mum loves him. Hahahaa, Some of my best friends ever were guys.

Sure they can. It really depends on the maturity of the people trying to be just friends. I've seen a lot of good friendships go sour due to someone falling for the other, hence making things awkward.

Last edited by a moderator:
im a girl. ive always had guy friends. i find them more interesting and better friends then girls if ppl tease me about it i say " were just friends. and at least i have friends"

Yeeep.

Two of my friends are guys. And one of them acts downright insane. Me and my friends (girls) were hanging out, when that guy jumped in front of us and fell over. On purpose. It's funny though xD

Yes, boys can have female friends and vice versa. I'd say I have a pretty even mixture of guys and girls in my circle. Those guys are some of the best friends I could ever have. :(

Last edited by a moderator:
Of course they can!!! Some of my really close friends are guys!

... in case you didn't get that i'm a girl!!

Yeah, of course, if you aren't like me. The only thing is my friend Andrew enjoys harrassing me around these two kids named Mark and Tony. Everyone thinks we're dating, it's kinda funny to listen to people go "BUT YOU ARE!! I'M RIGHT!!!!" Other than that, we're fine. I hang out with a couple of guys in my class, (there's only 9 of them) me and my friends hang out with him and his friends all the time.

Sometimes people can mistake friendship love for love love. Which I think is why many relationships made from friendships can fail.

But, of course they can be friends. I have many guy friends. Shoot me?

Of course they can. I have many Guyfriends. We hug each other all the time but it's just friend love. We get asked if we are going out all the time and it gets really annoying.

I have so many guy friends. I love guys. x3 They're really fun. I've got girl friends too, of course.

No one questions me and my guy friends' relationships; they know that we're just friends. :3

This is a funny topic. I can see this from your perspective as it can be true but the older you get, the harder it gets to be.

As an adult and someone who has been for a considerable time, I say it is very difficult. When you grow up, guys don't want to be in the friend zone. It's an awful place to be. It's not nice to expect them to be there either. I have learned that. I understand it now.

When you grow up, things change.

Of course you can. Most of my friends are girls, sure, but I have one friend whos a boy and I was talking to this younger (year 9) girl and I said "What, so girls and boys can't be friends?" and she said "Nah" But I hate that.

They most certainly can.

I think that you should have a mix of both guy friends and girl friends, but really, what's between your legs doesn't matter in a friendship.

Before Tamatalk, the only kids I really hung out/talked with were guys. Hey, I got in deep shxx with those kids, but they were fun.

I think that hanging with guys back then kind of has boosted my confidence with talking to guys and feeling comfortable around them instead of having to grow out of an, "OMG EWWWW COOTIES!" phase. xD

I've never had a guy who was really a best friend, though, probably the reason why back then, I didn't really have a 'best friend.'

Now I have Kelsey. :p

~Mew

Girls & guys being friends is a good thing because it's not always good to be round girls all the time.

I'm a girl and i do sports as a hobbie and my friends are mostly guys because of it.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back