Can guests post things?

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Kanye-West :O

Reaction score
I've never seen a guest post something, but I was looking at the online user list, and I saw this. I don't know if they can or not but it looked a bit weird to me.

I don't think so... maybe they were just trying to?

I didn't even know there was a page like that where you can see what people are doing on TT.

maybe its a person whos username is "Guest"

edit: There happens to be no user called "Guest". Its probably a glitch and it was someone else who posted but it said "Guest" instead of their username

I don't know ;l

Last edited by a moderator:
Maybe is there a member called 'Guest'? xD

But no, I'm pretty positive guests can't post. That's one of the things that makes members so awesome :)

Probably a glitch. You know, if you wanted to know, you couldve just signed out and tried to post.

No, guests cannot post.
They were probably browsing the forum, or trying to post, though they can't.
^ What she said... :p

Honestly guys - all you had to do is log out and then try posting in one of the topics. You get a board message that explains you don't have permission to post and asks you to log in.

I hope you don't mind, but I'll just close this one so we don't wander around in circles with similar answers or wild speculations ;)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back