Can I change the name of my Tama?

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

snowxwhite

Reaction score
hey everyone.. i was just wondering if i can change it after i've named it already.. help?

Sorry you can't get it changed unless you reset or make him/her run away :lol: when you get A new Genaration you get to name it something differnt though :)

♪♪dd545♪♪

How do I make it run away? & if I do, will I lose all of my points, items, and souvenirs? Sorry if these are stupid questions...

The only way you can give an other name is if you kill you tama or reset it. I am sorry that you can't keep your tama and have the name you want.

Hope this helps.

~tamasara1

Just take care of it and let it grow up and have children, then start at new genoration and re-name that one.

Hope I helped!

*~Tamagotchi~*

hey everyone.. i was just wondering if i can change it after i've named it already.. help?
Sorry, no can do. Once the name is entred there is no possible way to change it. The only way is to make your tama run away/ leave or to reset it. Resetting is the little button on the back. :D

How do I make it run away? & if I do, will I lose all of my points, items, and souvenirs? Sorry if these are stupid questions...
To make your tama leave you must be extremely unkind to it. You must leave it alone for at least 1 whole day unpaused. It leaves because it was not getting any attention. It will leave it 4 poops pile up. It will leave if it has no hearts left and poop next to it. Yes, you will lose everything. Points, generations, items, food items you bought, family, friends list, and all your souvenirs.

I hope that I helped. :D :D

-K

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back