Can i get a baby from connecting two tamagotchi's?

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Baby_Mametchi

Reaction score
me (jo) and my friend lee have adult tamagotchi's, mines a boy and his is a girl and we have got them to fall in love and we want them to have a baby, is this possible and if so how?

thanx :angry:

Yes, usually when the tamas are 7 years old (7 days old) they will have a baby when you connect both tamas.

they will get a baby when they are 3 or 4 years old my tama had a baby today when it was 3

... -______-;; Not exactly when they're 3 or 4 actually...

You usually get tamababies when your tama is 7... Or 8 I think... O_O;;

-Cough- And, if you want two tama's to have a baby, you can either make you tamagotchi drink the Love Potion/Honey and conecct, or you can just keep coneccting the two.

^^;; Hope I helped...

Actually your tamas can marry each other and have a baby at any age, as long as they're adults. You just have to connect them A WHOLE LOT and be patient. Love potions speed up process somewhat. Hope I helped! :wub:

Yes, they can connect and have babies together! In the friend list, when they are teens, it should have 4 happy faces for them to be able to be in love. Then when they evolve, if they have 4 hearts, that means they are in love and between ages 5-8, you can connect and see if they'll mate. I have done this at least 4 times. I like doing that.

*~Tamagotchi~*

Yes They can! Connect with a tama of the oppsite gender,Connect so many times you have 4 hearts and use the love poition (displayed as honey) and connect

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back