can i have some debugging help?

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

madrauk

Reaction score
can anyone tell me how i can toggle hyperspeed on and off? it just keeps goin and goin. i killed mine once cause of it and barely saved my friends! can someone tell me how to turn it off?

I have debugged my V1 and if i press 'C' then my tama lives life in hyper speed and i press any other buttons to turn it off. But if this doesn't work then try reverse debugging!

Take it apart the way you used to debug.

Erase the pencil markings on the button.

Put it back together and see if it works!!!

If this doesn't work then maybe you have dubugged your tama forever!!! and it may not be able to stop hyperspeed!!! My V2 broke beacause i tried to debug it!!!!

Hope i helped, and have a great tama-talking day!!!

Debugging the V1 and V2 is nothing like debugging the V3. V3 will just stay stuck in hyperspeed.

I have not tried to debug the V4 or 4.5. Has anyone tried?

But yeah, it's like Bandai is playing a mean trick on us by weirding out on the debugging for us and not letting us enjoy that anymore. ;)

. V3 will just stay stuck in hyperspeed. I have not tried to debug the V4 or 4.5. Has anyone tried?
V3 will come off but it takes a few trys and Yes I have done it on V4 it will not come off you will have have to pause it a few times

:) :) :rolleyes:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back