Can I make a 4.5 hatch a girl?

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

tamamamaof3

Reaction score
Thanks to Tamatalk, I'm helping my kids get more fun out of their v4.5 tamas. There's so much not in the instructions that we've discovered!

Anyway, we're going to get a new v4.5 for a gift, and since she is SUCH a girly-girl, I wonder if we can make it be a female tamagotchi? Can you choose a tama's gender?

Thanks for all the help!

No,it is not possible to "choose" the gender of the Tamagotchi when it is being hatched.

Some people say that if you keep pressing A while the egg is in hatching you get better chances of having a girl. It worked 2/3 times for me but that was on v4.5. You could try it though.

Hope I helped! :D

There is no way to choose the gender when your tamagotchis hatches. Also there is no way to choose your tamagotchi's gender when your tamagotchi mates with a mate that the Matchmaker brings. People have posted theories about how to choose the gender of your next generation when your tamagotchi mates with the method of the matchmaker, but no theory has a one hundred percent guarantee. The only way to choose your tamagotchi's gender that doesn't include the matchmaker is debugging your tamagotchi. Debugging your tamagotchi is not a good idea because it puts your tamagotchi on hyper speed, causes glitches and could possibly break your tamagotchi.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back