Can it happen?

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

rockstar 55

Reaction score
I was wondering if you guys know if a V3 can connect up with a V1? If you guys could reply that would be nice! :D

Yes, a V1 can connect with a V3. But, since the V3 has many characters that the V1 doesn't, and the V1 has some characters that the V3 doesn't, Nazotchi will appear if you connect with a character that the Tamagotchi doesn't recognize. Does that make sense?

No that really didn't make any sense. If you could rephrase it that would be nice. :p

Yes It can In the connect section there is options you can choose ver.3 or other, Other is for every other type of tamagotchi

[SIZE=21pt]V1S ROK AND IM PROUD OF HAVING TWO TOO! V3S SUK SO MUCH![/SIZE]

PLease dont do that,thats spam

I dosent help her/him

S stuipid

P pointless

A annyoing

M mature,NOT!!!

Yes, you don't need to make a comment about it, we are here to help rockstar 55. :eek:

To answer your question rockstar 55,

Yes V1 can connect with V2. It can also connect with V2! Basicly, all of the Connections can connect with one another. :p

~Tama-Love~

here, i will actually HELP you unlike some people. :D :eek:

now, you see, when you go to the connection screens, v1s will automatically connect, and on the v3 the screen will say version 3 as the first choice, and others as the second choice. pick others, and both will connect and the tamas will randomly pick game or present.(visit is ONLY for v3.) Then say like you have an ichigotchi on your v1 and a gozarutchi on your v3. then if :p goes into you v3's screen, then it will appear as the nazotchi. if :eek: goes into your v1's screen, then it will appear as the regular gozarutchi because the v1 has gozarutchi in its chracter list. because ichigotchi , like phi21 said, isn't in the v3 character list, so it will appear as nazotchi, the secrest guy, looks like this- :angry: .

hope i helped.

here, i will actually HELP you unlike some people. :blink: :eek: now, you see, when you go to the connection screens, v1s will automatically connect, and on the v3 the screen will say version 3 as the first choice, and others as the second choice. pick others, and both will connect and the tamas will randomly pick game or present.(visit is ONLY for v3.) Then say like you have an ichigotchi on your v1 and a gozarutchi on your v3. then if :p goes into you v3's screen, then it will appear as the nazotchi. if :eek: goes into your v1's screen, then it will appear as the regular gozarutchi because the v1 has gozarutchi in its chracter list. because ichigotchi , like phi21 said, isn't in the v3 character list, so it will appear as nazotchi, the secrest guy, looks like this- :angry: .

hope i helped.
Please be nice, a lot of people are trying to answer rockstar 55 's question! :blink: Thanks for undestanding. :D :blink:

~Tama-Love~

Thank you all of you now I know. Also Mametchi17 you like V1's to? Well you rock on everybody! :p

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back