Can my senior Music Star still get married?

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

mimitchi&hanatchilover

Reaction score
Well, so, I had heard that if you practice a lot with the band when your Tamagotchi is an adult, one of the band members will propose to you at 8 PM on the night when the Tamagotchi turns 8. Apparently, I didn't practice enough, and that never happened. I woke up this morning then, only to find... ahh! She's an Otokitchi! Can I still get her married? I don't want her to just die...!

Yes, she can still get married. The typical times a mate is offered are 12:30 pm and 4:30 pm. For a couple of days, your Oldie will receive mail during those times. After those couple of days, the band manager does appear again at the usual times offering a mate.

Also, what if all your band members are female? *EDIT: Unnecessary comment removed. Please try and keep posts as respectful and family-friendly as possible, as some might take offense to what is said even if no harm was intended. Thanks!*

Last edited by a moderator:
Also, what if all your band members are female?
From my understanding, a band member will only be presented as a mate only if they are a member of the opposite gender. Otherwise, the matchmaker/band manager will bring non-band member mates at the aforementioned times. :)

Last edited by a moderator:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back